Sunday 28 June 2009

DRAWING BOARD.




I did decide i wanted to create the music video for the song

'END OF DAYS'----BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE
but now I'm not too sure,
the image below is a copy of the front cover of the
"Scream Aim Fire" album by bullet for my valentine.
End of Days front cover is fairly similar to this, i really like how special effects have been amplified to make the cover highlight the genre of the music.
With the camera angle titled up at the building and the birds situated above it almost makes the audience automatically look up, the colours of blues and the light neutral parted in between make the album cover the ability to stand out from the rest of the album covers on the shelf, it adds depth and atmosphere almost emphasising



So now i have decided i dont want to do end of days as the song but keep the same idea, i suppose its back to the drawing board.

I want to create a music video for a rock band such as
  • Bullet for my valentine
  • Rage against the machine
  • Alexisonfire
  • The Devil Wears Prada

I have looked at various Bullet For My Valentine songs such as End of Days, Room 409

As well as this i have looked at Rage Against The Machine with songs such as 'Killing In The Name Of' .
I am still not sure, whether i will focus completely on bullet for my valentine or rage, as i am swaying towards a bit of arctic monkeys and the klaxons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom

Blog Archive