Sunday 28 June 2009

WELCOME TO THE DRAWING BOARD?


IDEAS... IDEAS IDEAS IDEAS IDEAS IDEAS IDEAS IDEAS IDEAS IDEAS IDEAS IDEAS.
DRENCH A FIGURE IN FAKE BLOOD AND THEN ADD A ROCK SONG IN THE BACKGROUND?
This is initially where my first ideas came from, having this photo as
an inspiration towards my project has given me the direction of where to look, what to do , what to think.
When i first spoke about my idea , i think people seemed to think i was mad.



I like particularly where the figure seems in distress though it is posed, and i think its so random, however it grabs you as an auidence, the attention. Like for example, i was just casualy flicking through DAZED, and this image just stopped me in my tracks, and since then i have been drawn to it, it has been a big influence into what i too could to grab the auidences attention in my music video.

TAKE NOTE....

"GRAB THE AUDIENCES ATTENTION- and you've created a successful music video."



After seeing the image above in the dazed and confused magazine i went to have a look on flickr.com to see what i could find, i just typed in blood and this is what i found, particularly quotes underneath were rather interesting.




"I soon find myself hunched over the bathroom sink watching globs of red blood land on the white porcelain."









No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom

Blog Archive