Thursday 1 October 2009

Creating the video production.- examples
of footage





I am having to create and edit my production on my laptop thus creating the production in my own time, leaving blogging, research and planning to lesson time.






After editing the separate photographs, i have transformed them into separate videos, so that they flow. After all separate videos are edited and organised, i will place them together in an order.






Examples of Video footage



(under edited)- so test videos, not actual edited final cut videos.



(currently the videos wont load, i dont know why so i may have

to try a different computer to see if this makes a difference)




The video above for example is a stopmotion video,

of all the continuous shots i took of walking along the beach looking down my feet. In a certain aspect a birds eye shot.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom

Blog Archive