Wednesday 30 September 2009

An experimental video, capturing and connecting edited photographic footage.


So here i have edited a series of photographs using
the software PHOTO SCAPE.
As i have explained further down my blog, this is purely just to see what the difference is on whether it was worth editing the photos beforehand,
i think it was as increase of colours and contrast etc has made the moving image footage allot more atmospheric.
I just need to possible capture some footage of something difference, rather than just beaches as the viewer may become bored.
On which i don't wish to achieve for my music video, i am however pleased the direction of my production.
Of course if this was in reality i would have various people working with me all doing separate jobs, but as i am doing this independently as a school project i am doing everything by myself. Creating and thinking of the ideas, directing the motives, going out and actually taking the photographs, creating the production, editing and using various software, sorting thousands of pictures into 48 separate folders so that each moving image product flows, checking for errors and miss placed imagery, setting up camera work and locating to specific areas needed to film (beaches etc), blogging the process as i go along, practicing and continuing to express ideas on how to improve the production.

The Photos used in this video are edited, if you compare to the previous video in the previous post.

I am now enduring on the production woo.

I think if i can continue to edit the video footage , i can make it look more and more professional. I think i need to think about my usage of composition, camera shots and what not on a more highly developed scale and so enduring the audience to my video. I think i can achieve this by cropping and selecting specific images. I have also become aware of how to make videos longer and shorter on windows movie maker, you simply drag the footage to a longer amount of seconds on the frame, this lengthens the amount of seconds per picture thus making the video longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom

Blog Archive