Sunday 27 September 2009

Looking at editing stop motion footage, becoming familar with
software. (Unedited Photos) Just to see the difference.



I have as you may now know, edited all my pictures to a standard i am happy with,
i thought however i would keep some unedited pictures and transform them into videos
just to see the effect i may have got have i not edited the photographs,
I played around with odd videos, this is nothing on which my video will look like, as all details will be refined, with higher depth and contrast, larger output of warmer colours etc.
At the moment i am simply experimenting with figuring out timing to pictures.
I still can't believe i managed to take so many pictures (1000 and something) and actually been able to turn it into a moving image production without major software, it has so far just taken up alot of time and effort. On which i don't mind of course as its something i love,
i am by far exceeding my skills on moving image.
I'm normally more situated with photography, but as the task was to create a music video i used photographic knowlegde to bring it in to my production as an advantage.

The photos in this video are Unedited

The quality might have been degraded due to the fact that i reduced the memory so thats its easier to upload on the blog, of course when producing the final video the quality will be 100 % .

The interferance of the megapixels is due to how i

have reduced the size of the file, i changed it to 300x200 so that its capable to be uploaded to the internet, when my video is of a finshed product it will be kept the same (high quality) possibly .

The video above is a snip clippet of unedited footage, i kept the rest of the track on so that you can listen to the song i am creating the video for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom

Blog Archive